25 years of "Enjoy Lünen"!
A newspaper article from 1993 states: "Lünen will turn into the centre of Germany - at least in terms of nature and wildlife photography." After five years of nature photography festival in Braunfels, Klaus Nigge, then president of the GDT, took the festival to Lünen. Since then, the festival has developed into a ›must-go‹ of the international nature photography scene. Every year top-class live presentations, exhibitions, the exhibition opening of the competition European Wildlife Photographer of the Year, an extensive support programme and the possibility to meet some of the stars of nature photography draw several thousand visitors and photo and nature enthusiasts from Germany, Europe and overseas to the most renowned nature photography festival of its kind in Europe. This year for the 25th time - celebrate this anniversary with us!
Admission is free to
We look forward to seeing you and hope you will have a great weekend at the GDT International Nature Photography Festival!
- award ceremony and exhibition opening of the “GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017“ and the international “Fritz Pölking Prize 2017” on Friday
- exhibitions GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017, Fritz Pölking Prize 2017, GDT Nature Photographer of the Year 2017 and many more exhibitions by national and international photographers
- large photo market on 1286 sqm with its own unique stage program
- Camera manufactures Canon and Nikon will offer a free Check & Clean-Service for your equipment
1. Exhibitors at the photo market
You can download the list of exhibitors here from around end of July. 2. Stage program at the photo market
The supplementary mixed stage program with product presentations and short lectures on all aspects of nature photography you can download here from around end of July. 3. Individual exhibitions in the image gallery
The program of exhibitors in the image gallery will be publicized here from around mid of August.